To remove your card
- Open the Wallet app
- Select the relevant card and then tap symbol to see all the card details
- Scroll down and select Remove Card
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Go to the My Watch tab
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay and then Default Card
- Tap the card and then tap Remove Card
- Go to Settings
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay and then Remove Card
- Choose the card to be removed from Apple Pay
Please note: if you remove your device passcode or Touch ID/Face ID security feature, or sign out of iCloud, all cards will be removed from Apple Pay on the device.
To suspend your card
Log into iCloud.com and follow the prompts to suspend your card. Alternatively, customers can call us on 1300 747 747 to request for your token to be suspended.